Saturday 3 December 2016

Choose Six: Virginia Tech-Clemson, Penn State-Wisconsin will win for you

Image result for Pick Six: Virginia Tech-Clemson, Penn State-Wisconsin will win for you
Of all the several weeks in 12 months, this is definitely the most difficult for Choose Six. Every other 7 days of the season I have a full standing of activities to select from, which creates aspects a bit more readily found eight activities to add in this line.
This 7 days, I have 16 activities to select from, so I am basically choosing 50 percent the activities.
Having said that, I still believe in these choices. Given what I have to work with, these choices signify what I believe to be the best choices for you.
I owe you that much. And if you have won a lot of money on my choices this season, you owe me more than you've given so far.
Games of the Week
No. 4 Florida Huskies (-7) vs. No. 8 Denver Buffaloes : The experience is big for Florida -- and a few other groups. If Florida victories, it's hard to suppose a win over a top-10 group would affect it out of the top four. On the other side of the money, a Florida reduction paves the way to a few other groups, possibly even Denver.
Oh, and you know, there's that whole Pac-12 headline, too.
As for how aspects are all going to go, I have to go with Florida in this activity. Believe in me, it discomfort me to do it. I've expanded quite attached to the Buffaloes this season as an organization in common, and there's also the reality they're 10-2 against the distribute this season. They're also 5-0 ATS outside of Boulder, as well as 4-0 ATS as an underdog. So these are all styles that say you should take Denver. If you adhere to them and do so, I certainly would not fault you -- especially now that there's a challenging connect (half-point) on the end of that seven at a lot of locations.
But I'm keeping Florida. The Huskies have seemed like one of the best groups in the nation all season round save for 7 days against Southeast Florida Trojan viruses , and that reduction to the Trojan viruses seemed to be more of a wake-up call than anything. Since then, the Huskies have won their last two activities by around 27 aspects, such as a 45-17 devastation of competing Florida Condition Cougars a couple several weeks ago.
I really like Denver, but in this game, I really like Washington's overall skills more. Florida 31, Denver 20
Twitter poll: Denver +7 (51 percent)
No. 7 Penn Condition Nittany Lions (+2.5) vs. No. 6 Wi Badgers : I've published a lot about Penn Condition recently, and for valid reason. I believe that Penn Condition is an excellent group that isn't getting near enough credit for how excellent it really has been. Ever since defeating Oh Condition Buckeyes , these Nittany Lions have been enjoying better than anybody else in the Big Ten. Their protection is sweltering competitors while their violation is reviewing 46.4 aspects per activity over the last five. Now, they have not performed a protection as powerful as Wisconsin's in that period, so I an inexpensive another 40 aspects on End of the week, but this is still an violation that has found a pattern.
My anxiety about Wi is that I don't know about the Badgers' violation right now. Qb Alex Hornibrook is doubtful for this activity due to a head trauma, but even if he performs, I just feel like it's a bad game for the Wi violation. Penn Region's protection is durable enough against the run that it could power Wi to toss more than it wants to, but Penn Region's successfully pass protection is powerful as well. More powerful than I believe the Wi moving violation is. The experience could go either way, as the purpose distribute indicates, but I'm of the viewpoint the most likely result is a Penn Condition success. Penn Condition 23, Wi 17
Image result for Pick Six: Virginia Tech-Clemson, Penn State-Wisconsin will win for you
Temple Owls (+3) at No. 19 Fast Midshipmen : There are some aspects generating me in Temple's route here. First of all, nearly as effective as Fast is and has been this season, against other groups with successful information it isn't successful activities by large edges. The Mids are 3-2 against groups with successful information, and the blend ranking of those five activities is Fast 189, Opponents 188. The reality is that as effective and powerful as Navy's violation can be, its protection is just as effective at enabling aspects. Then there's Forehead, which has a powerful front side seven and a strong run protection. I don't think the Owls can quit Navy's violation, but they're prepared to at least slowly it down. Oh, and have I pointed out that Forehead is 11-1 ATS this season and 4-0 as an underdog, successful two of those activities outright? That aspects in here as well. I'm going to go with Fast to win, but it's going to be really close. Fast 28, Forehead 27
Underdog of the Week
No. 23 Va Technical Hokies (+10) vs. No. 3 Clemson Lions : The Hokies are unforeseen. Seven days, they're going on the streets and defeating Northern Carolina Tar Pumps by 31 aspects in a natural disaster. The next, they're going up to Syracuse and dropping by 14 inside a dome. They're just an organization that has a great roof as well as a low ground, which is are they all risky going into this activity. I actually selected Va Technical to win this activity upright, but it was not based as much on the game as it was that I believe something disorderly may occur last week, and the Hokies are the most disorderly group I know. So even if Clemson victories this activity, I believe Technical is going to make this one far more impressive than anybody desires it to, so I'll take those 10 aspects. Va Technical 37, Clemson 34
Over/Under of the Week
No. 10 Ok Condition Boys at No. 9 Ok Sooners (Under 77.5): These are two excellent violations that are both able to reviewing aspects in a rush, but basically I just think this range is too great. Essentially, this range is pushing you to ask yourself if you think both groups are going gain 40 aspects, and I just don't see that occuring. It'll be high-scoring and it'll be fun, but it won't be high-scoring enough. Ok 41, Ok Condition 31

ailImage result for Pick Six: Virginia Tech-Clemson, Penn State-Wisconsin will win for you Mary Parlay

Friday night: No. 17 Western Michigan Broncos vs. Ohio Bobcats (Over 58.5)
Saturday afternoonKansas State Wildcats (+4.5) at TCU Horned Frogs
Saturday nightArkansas State Red Wolves at Texas State Bobcats (Over 54)
Last Week2016 Overall
Games of the Week1-114-12
Lock of the Week1-06-7
Underdog of the Week1-09-4
Over/Under of the Week0-17-6
Hail Mary Parlay0-13-10
Overall3-339-39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Comments System

Disqus Shortname