Tuesday 1 November 2016

Magic's Vucevic: Trade from Sixers 'worked out for me great'

Image result for Magic's Vucevic: Trade from Sixers 'worked out for me great'

There are periods when Nik Vucevic considers how factors would have been had he stayed a 76er.

The 7-foot middle averaged just 5.5 factors, 4.8 gets back and 15.9 moments as a novice with the Sixers during the 2011-12 year. In the dog house of then-Sixers trainer Doug Collins, Vucevic was exchanged to the Holiday Miracle as an ingredient of a four-team cope on Aug. 10, 2012.
Image result for Magic's Vucevic: Trade from Sixers 'worked out for me great'
That's when his profession took off.

The Europe local averaged 16.2 factors, 10.7 gets back and 32.7 moments in 276 profession activities with the Miracle before Wednesday evening of activity with the Sixers at the Bore holes Fargo Center. The sixth-year expert was calculating 11.7 factors and 12.3 gets back this year.
Image result for Magic's Vucevic: Trade from Sixers 'worked out for me great'

"You never know what could have occurred," Vucevic said. "I got exchanged. It exercised for me excellent."

The business to Holiday allowed him to try out a lot of moments from the start and enhance.

"I'm not saying I would not get the opportunity here, but it exercised for me," Vucevic said. "As far as my novice year in Philadelphia, it was an excellent year for me, a excellent opportunity to learn."

But as effective as he's been in Holiday, the 26-year-old has not provided the Southern Meeting all-star group.Image result for Magic's Vucevic: Trade from Sixers 'worked out for me great'

Vucevic seems that he's been neglected. However, he places factors in viewpoint. The Miracle have averaged just 25 victories since he's been there.

"If the groups win, myself and everybody else will get identification," he said. "Yeah, am I neglected a little bit? I think so, it's just the point that we are not successful and we have not been the 2010 playoffs. That's just regular."

Mentor/mentee

Orlando trainer Honest Vogel, a Wildwood local, went up against his long time coach in Sixers affiliate go trainer Jim O'Brien in Tuesday's activity. Vogel provided on O'Brien's employees when O'Brien was the Sixers' trainer during the 2004-05 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Comments System

Disqus Shortname