Tuesday 1 November 2016

Nobody hates ‘Octomom’ more than Octomom

Octomum Nadya Suleman and her large family. Picture: Toby Canham/Getty Images.


EIGHT decades after having a baby to octuplets, Nadya Suleman is looking to reduce her “Octomom” personality.

Suleman, who now goes by Natalie, said she remorse many of the lifestyle choices she created, such as appearing naked.

“I never set out to become an ‘Octomom,’” Suleman said in Tuesday’s show of The Physicians in a video acquired by Individuals. “I’ve always desired a big members of the family — not this big!”


Octomom now wants to reduce her personality, and just be Natalie. Picture: Sprinkle Information.

The 41-year-old confessed she created inadequate options to be able to back up her kids without depending on govt assistance.

“Rather than go get more community assistance, which I already knowledgeable embarrassed of, I finished up promoting myself out,” she said in the video. “At plenty of your energy, it was like a good financial commitment so that I could assistance my loved ones members. I believe the verdict I knowledgeable was guaranteed because what were people expected to believe? All they were being fed by the press was negative thoughts.”

She easily started to dislike being known as “Octomom.”


As well as appearing undressed, Nadya Suleman decided to help promote for PETA to help nourish her members of the family.
“There’s nobody, probably, who could have disliked ‘Octomom’ more than I.”

Suleman said she leaves “Octomom” behind and has came back to being a counsellor.

“I own and be responsible for my inadequate options, but it certainly doesn’t take away from how outstanding these kids finished up switching out to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Comments System

Disqus Shortname