Tuesday 21 February 2017

Jennifer Lopez talks about Drake, dating younger men on Ellen DeGeneres' show

Jennifer Lopez with Ellen DeGeneres. Photo by Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.

Jennifer Lopez has lastly resolved the rumours around her connection with artist Drake. The singer-actress discussed about the brief romantic endeavors during her newest overall look on Ellen DeGeneres' display.


After quizzing Lopez about her stated Extremely Dish halftime efficiency organized for 208, DeGeneres ribbed her about her Valentine Day time frame with Drake, a image of which the two artists had distributed on public networking on 14 Feb.

Lopez giggled off the issue, saying, "He's on trip right now."

Ellen ongoing to mock Lopez about her "songwriting" cooperation with Drake, displaying a image in which the duo were snuggled up in related terry gowns. Lopez giggled and confessed they were not songwriting then, including, "We were just clinging out."

Lopez also discussed about relationship men who were young than her, saying it was not about age but creating a connection:

"I don't time frame young men. It's not like you have to be young, it's not about that. I just fulfill individuals and if I go out with them, I go out with them. If I like them, I like them and if I don't, I don't. It's just about the individual. It's about who they are, it has nothing to do with age."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Comments System

Disqus Shortname