Friday 3 March 2017

Remy Ma, Dressed In Funeral Attire, Shares Why She Dropped ‘shETHER’

Image result for Remy Ma, Dressed In Funeral Attire, Shares Why She Dropped ‘shETHER’

Artist Remy Ma created impressive overall look on “The Wendy Williams Show” on Saturday ― just six times after the launch of the “oh, s**t”-inducing Nicki Minaj diss monitor named “shETHER.”

After four moments of enabling Remy to discuss subjects not relevant to the music, Williams lastly cut to the point: “Let’s discuss about ‘shETHER.’”

Remy sat together with “Plato O Plomo” record collaborator and brotherly determine Fat Joe ― who stayed diplomatically quiet throughout the greater part of the “shETHER” conversation ― and provided a thorough description of why the diss monitor had to be done.

“It was the behind-the-scenes items that you individuals will never know about,” Remy said.

The rapper, who was pointedly dressed in memorial clothing, claimed that Minaj created efforts to avoid her from showing on red floor coverings and successful prizes and drawn her latest record revenue.
Image result for Remy Ma, Dressed In Funeral Attire, Shares Why She Dropped ‘shETHER’
“Just anything that I’m doing to create me look less and create her look better. And I have an issue with that,” Remy said. “When you’re trying to quit my bag, when you’re trying to quit me from looking after my kids, now I have an issue with that.”

“Why you concerned about lil’ old me over here? I just came house from jail. I don’t want no issues with nobody,” she ongoing.

Remy also noticed that Minaj has past gunning for other women artists, referencing Lil’ Kim, Mariah Carey, Taylor Instant and Miley cyrus Cyrus (see: “Miley, what’s good?!”).

“I think that it’s strange because she’s been doing this to a lot of girls ... and no one says anything,” Remy said.
Image result for Remy Ma, Dressed In Funeral Attire, Shares Why She Dropped ‘shETHER’
Less than 24 time before going to Wendy’s set, Remy launched a second diss monitor named “Another One,” which was easily followed by the popular hashtag #ThatWasTrashRemy. The newest monitor ― which, fortunately, wasn’t mentioned on the display ― created referrals to Minaj’s stereo quiet throughout the “shETHER” challenge.

But Remy said she isn’t at all tight on a reply from Onika.

After dealing with the all-black clothing she used to the display with,  ― “I came clothed properly for the solutions,” she said ― Remy assigned off the meeting in traditional “I know I’m small, but so what?” style with a not-so-subtle taken at Minaj: “My granny informed me never to speak ill of the deceased.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Comments System

Disqus Shortname